Best Nintendo 2DS emulator for Android:
Starting with the emulator, it is a program that allows users to run programs that weren’t meant for that particular device. There are several emulators available for various programs and games. Today we are going to see the top emulators available for both Android and IOS devices.
As far as I’ve seen, there are a ton of emulators available for Android, and my personal favorite is HappyChick which is an All in one emulator.
Steps to install:
- Go to settings and navigate to security.
- In security enable the “Unknown Sources” option. It will allow you to install apps from third-party sources.
- Search for www.happychick.hk in any browser you have installed in your android phone.
- As the page opens, you will find the emulators available in the app and a “Download” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Download button to download emulator to your phone.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open the app, and you will see a Chinese screen with a agree and disagree button. Select agree, and then app will open.
- Once the application has opened a search for the game of your need, and on displaying the search result, you will see a list of games with game type and languages of that game.
- Select your desired game, and on the next page, you will see a download button at the bottom of the page.
- Press download and the game will download.
- The emulator will download along with the game which will be displayed in the notification screen.
- Once the game has finished downloading, open the HappyChick app and select play from the downloaded tab.
Best 2DS emulator for iPhone:
iPhones always put up a challenge when it comes to emulators and third-party applications. Though with jailbreak there are some ways to get your games going with an emulator.
- Click here using Safari browser, and you will be directed to the Cydia where you will be asked for permission. Allow the source to be added then click on “return to Cydia” option.
- Look for HappyChick in Cydia and install it.
- You will find the HappyChick app in the home screen, open the app and search for any 2DS game and press the ‘get’ button.
- Launch the 2DS game you downloaded from the “My games” section.
This is one of the most unreliable and trickiest methods to run an emulator on an iPhone.
- Open this link in Safari and select the “Regular” tab on the landing page.
- Press the download button and download the installation from the popup.
- You need to press the home button and wait for the installation to complete. Once the TuTuapp icon appears on the home screen, you must trust the developer profile from Settings.
- Now Search for a full stop from the tutuapp.
- This opens up all the Chinese apps available in the TuTuapp, from which you can find the HappyChick icon and download it.
- After download, installation is same as the jailbroken method.
2DS Emulator for Windows PC
The best Nintendo emulator for Windows PC is iDeaS. It allows you to run all NDS ROM. You have to download the ROMs separately. I highly recommend you to download the games you have purchased from the Ninatic store, else it will leads you under the radar of piracy, we are not responsible for your actions. The link is given below.
2DS Emulator for Mac OS
There isn’t much emulators for Mac. There is just the emulator, but you have to download the ROM separately from the ROM file by yourself.
- Download the 2DS emulator DMG from this link.
- Once the download has finished, drag the DeSmuME file from the downloaded file and drop it into the applications folder.
- Once the process is complete, you can open it from the LaunchPad.
- After copying the file delete the DMG file from the download section.
- Now download the ROMs of your favorite games and run it inside the 2DS emulator.