ClockWorkMod Recovery Manager gives a custom recovery for any android device instead of default android recovery. It provides installation of zip files without signature check. This tutorial helps you to install CWM easily.
How to install clockworkmod recovery:
1. You need a Rooted Android phone.(Refer here)
2. Download the ROM Manager app from Play Store here is the download link.
3. Install and open the app it show number of rom apps and tap the ClockworkMord Recovery option
4. This will install ClockworkMord Recovery manager in your android device now tap Reboot into Recovery and then OK to boot into CWM Recovery mode
5. You can also manually enter into CWM Recovery by Holding Power and Volume Down button during Startup.
I hope this method will work in most of the android device if you have any problems please free to ask us thank you….
You May Also Like: