Today we will see about an amazing android emulator Nox App Player which brings the Android Applications to your desktop. Here you can download the Nox App Player for PC Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac.
Android Phones are used by billions of people in the world. Because Android phones provide wonderful Android applications and games to the user. Every day new Android applications are developed by developers and it can be downloaded by millions of people across the world. Android applications provide excellent features that make people more comfortable, convenient, to know everything, to learn everything from the place where you stand with a simple android application. An Android application keeps entertainment the users by popular Android games.
Android phones are portable, comfortable, convenient device. But it provides some excellent Android applications and games, so everyone wants to use that application on the big screen too such as Laptop and computers. But, many of the Android applications are not available in computer versions. So users might be worried. but, now no worry users! We can run Android applications on our PC through Android emulators. There are many Android emulators available on the market. But Nox App Player is the wonderful and best android emulator and reviewed by most of the users and gets positive comments.
Android emulator is the software which can able to run your Android applications and Android games on your laptop and computers. Nox App Player can do this work excellent. So, by using Nox App Player Android emulator you can run the Android applications such as snap chat, Whatsapp, Clash of clans, Subway Surfers, Temple Run etc. on your PC.
Nox App Player can available for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. So you can download Nox App Player for PC both Windows and Mac.
- 1 Amazing Features Of Nox App Player For PC
- 2 System Requirements of Nox App Player For PC
- 3 Nox App Player Free Download for PC Windows and Mac
- 4 Download the latest version of Nox App Player for Both Windows and Mac OS for Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac from the following links
- 5 How To Install Nox App Player For PC Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 And Mac
- 6 Downloading And Installation Of Android Apps On Your PC(Windows and Mac) Using Nox App Player
- 7 How To Fix Nox App Player Errors
- 7.1 Nox App Player System Fail To Start, please contact customer service
- 7.2 Stuck At 0-99% Loading
- 7.3 Nox App Player freezes
- 7.4 Nox App Player Virtual Machine Error
- 7.5 Google Services Related Errors
- 7.6 Nox App Player Has Stopped Working
- 7.7 Is Safe To Use Nox App Player
- 8 How To Remove Or Uninstall the Nox App Player from your PC
- 9 How To Delete a Nox App Player on Windows 10 PC
- 10 How To Delete A Program That Won’t Install
- 11 The steps to delete a program using registry method are,
- 12 Nox App Player Vs Alternative Programs
- 13 Nox App Player VS Bluestacks
- 14 How To Solve The Issues like slow, laggy and graphics glitching
Amazing Features Of Nox App Player For PC
Nox App Player offers amazing features to the users. So users can download the Nox App Player for their PC due to it is one of the best Android emulators in users view.
So here we can see some of the features offered by the Nox App Player Android emulator. They are,
- Nox App Player provide a simple and user-friendly user interface so it can be easy to use.
- Nox App Player is completely free.
- Nox App Player is the fast emulator and it never freezes.
- Nox App Player is more stable, reliable and high performance to the users.
- It provides support for multiple control devices and intuitive keyboard mapping for Android applications and games.
- It provides best game experience to the users with easy controlling, great graphics and assistive utilities.
- you can drag the apk files, images, video from your PC to Nox App Player by using Drag and drop method.
- Nox App Player has fully updated and integrated Google play store and some default apps in it.
- Nox App Player can able to run Android KitKat 4.4.2 kernel version.
- Nox App Player can compatible with x86 and AMD.
- Nox App Player fully compatible with gamepad and controllers. So you can play any android games without any error problem.
- Nox App Player has Multitasking feature so you can open two windows simultaneously and can play multiplayer games also.
- Nox App Player has shaking feature.
- You can customize CPU, RAM and Resolution depend on your choice.
- The latest update of Nox App Player provides video recording feature, root mode ON/OFF option and one can customize sidebar options.
- Operation tips are provided by Nox App Player that can be very useful for the users to know the navigation options.
- The latest version of Nox App Player can run the Pokemon Go Android without any error. Because the older versions gave the errors, so the developers solved this issue in a new update.
System Requirements of Nox App Player For PC
The requirements of Nox App Player are,
- Physical internal memory: 2 GB RAM
- CPU: 2.2 GHz Processor latest dual-core processor(both Intel and AMD)
- Hard Disk: 3 GB free Hard disk space
- Video:1 GB video memory
Nox App Player Free Download for PC Windows and Mac
Nox App Player can available for both Windows and Mac OS. There are two types of installers available.
- Online installer
- Offline installer
Both requires a better internet connection for downloading of Nox App Player.
In this, you can download the file and you can save it on your local disk or Pendrive. Whenever you want to install Nox app player on your computer, just move the file to your computer and install the app without internet connection.
You can download the Nox App Player executable files, to download the files later whenever you want. this method requires an internet connection for downloading and in the installation process.
Now we will see the Nox App Player’s old updates to latest updates
Update on 15-07-2016: Nox App Player 3.7.0 version
This is the old and stable version till now.
Update on 02-08-2016: Nox App Player 3.7.1 version
In this update, they fixed the errors faced by the Pokemon Go players. It is one of the stable version.
Update on 12-09-2016: Nox App Player 3.7.2 version
Before installing Nox App Player 3.7.2, take backup of all your data before uninstalling the older version and enable VT of your computer or Laptop for high performance.
Update on 17-2-2017: Nox App Player 22.214.171.124 version
This update improves the overall performance and reduced the problems face in previous versions.
This version can suitable for both Windows and Mac OS. If you installed the previous version on your computer, then backup all data before uninstalling the older version and then install the latest version of Nox App Player and please enable VT on your PC or Laptop. Enabling of VT will give you better performance of Nox App Player.
Because latest version Nox App Player provides most amazing features to the users. Here you can download the latest version of Nox App Player android emulator for both Windows and Mac by the links given below
How To Install Nox App Player For PC Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 And Mac
Once you downloaded the Nox App Player, install the emulator onto your PC . after the installation process, you can play your favorite Android games and other Android applications on your laptop or computer.
To install the Nox App Player to your PC follow the steps mentioned below,
- Double click the downloaded file.
- Then click “install” for installing the Nox App Player.
- It takes few minutes to complete the 100% loading. So wait just a few minutes to complete.
- Then click “start” option.
- Just wait only a few minutes until it loads 100%.
- Finally, you installed the Nox App player on your computer successfully.
- Now you can see some default applications such as Browser, camera, Google play store, etc.
- Open the Google play store and complete the sign-up procedure using existing or new account.
- Now, you can download the app directly from Google Play store.
The installation of Nox App Player is so simple and requires only a few minutes to install. After that, you can install your favorite apps on Nox App Player.
Downloading And Installation Of Android Apps On Your PC(Windows and Mac) Using Nox App Player
After installing Nox App Player on your computer, download and install the Android applications and games on Nox App Player. So enjoy your favorite games on the big screen.
Install the Android applications and games on your PC by the following ways,
Method 1: Drag And Drop
Simply drag the .apk file from your PC and then drop the .apk file to the Nox App Player.
Method 2: From Google Play
In this method, you can install your Android app directly from Google play store using Nox App Player. To download and install the Android application and Android games via Google play requires Google or Gmail account. So, first set up your Google or Gmail account.
- Open the Google play store app on your Nox App Player software.
- Then Complete the sign-up procedure using your existing or new account.
- Click on the search box Google play and type the name of the Android app to search your favorite app.
- hit the search option.
- Click on the android app icon from the search result and then installed the Android application.
- Then you will find your favorite Android app on Nox App Player.
How To Fix Nox App Player Errors
Nox App Player is the best emulator. But it also suffers from some errors. Here we see some common errors encountered by the users and the ways to fix those errors.
Nox App Player System Fail To Start, please contact customer service
If you are running Nox App Player on Windows 64-bit system, check there is a folder named Bignox under C:\ProgramFiles(x86). If the folder exists, then double click the “unins” under C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Bignox and then restart Nox App Player. If you don’t find the Bignox folder, try the following ways.
- Solution 1: Check if the firewall of windows has disabled the access of all of your programs. If yes, access to be enabled.
- Solution 2: Go to the file folder under the path C:\programFiles\Bignox\BignoxVM\RT\Drivers\XQHDrv. Then right click the file which has extension .inf and chooses install. Then restart the Nox App Player.
- Solution 3: If you have Nox App Player have the version above 126.96.36.199 then follow the path C:\programFiles\Bignox\BignoxVM\RT\Drivers\YSDrv and find the file .inf and install by right click on it and choose install. Then restart the Nox app player.
- Solution 5: Turn off the Antivirus software or uninstall the antivirus software. Then reinstall the Nox App Player.
- Solution 6: If any other android emulator or mobile manager software on your computer, then end those programs and restart the Nox App Player
Stuck At 0-99% Loading
First disable the windows firewall and the Antivirus software. If the problem remains try out following ways.
There are two situations in that this problem occurs. So try the following solutions to fix the errors.
Situation 1: Nox App Player Stuck at 0-99% in start up and receives no error message
The solutions are,
- Solution 1: Enable VT (Virtual Technology) on your computer system.
- Solution 2: check your OpenGL version. If it is less than 2.0 then change the graphics card. If it is greater than or equal to 2.0 then update the graphics card.
- Solution 3: please change the file system from FAT32 to NTFS or reinstall the Nox App Player on NTFS disc. FAT32 has a limit to a maximum of each single file. So it causes this type of problems.
Situation 2: Nox App Player Stuck At 99% in start up and receives the error message as “System Has Problems to start, Please try to repair”
- Run Nox App Player as an administrator.
- Download the Windows Repair zip file. Then open the zip file to find Repair_window.exe
- After opening the software, Switch to “Repairs”. Please take a registry backup before repairing it. (it is not selected automatically). Click “open Repairs”.
- In the left side of the window, select the options to repair them. If you don’t know what to be repaired then select the “Default” option. This tool automatically selects the “Restart/shutdown system when finished” that options are placed in the Lower Right corner of the screen. If you don’t want to restart your system, then please don’t click or untick the option named “Restart/shutdown when finished”. Then click “Start Repairs”. (Windows system must select number 28-31).
- The repairing windows progress will star and it requires few minutes and relaunch the Nox App Player emulator after the progress completed.
Nox App Player freezes
- If the Nox App Player Android freezes, then turn off or uninstall the Antivirus software or Firewall.
- If you installed the Bitdefender Antivirus, then disable VT or turn off the Antivirus.
Nox App Player Virtual Machine Error
- Solution 1: Go to the folder under path C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Bignox\BignoxVM\RT\Drivers\XQHDrv, then choose XQHDrv.inf file and install.
- Solution 2: Close all the android emulators or mobile manager software or any other software that cause the problem to Nox App Player.
- Solution 3: go to start->> Run and type services.msc and press enter. Click on the “Name” header to sort the services in alphabetical order. Scroll down find “COM + Event System” and right-click on it and choose “properties”. Change the startup type to “Automatic” and click “start” and press “OK” to save the changes. Next find, “COM + System Application” and do the same done for the “COM + Event System”.
Restart your PC, then open the Nox App Player by using Nox App Player shortcut. (if it does not work, then disable Hyper-V and restart).
Google Services Related Errors
Nox App Player has the integrated Google play and it provides best services. If it causes any error in Google services then follows the below solution.
Solution: remove the current one that causes a problem and install the compatible version of Google Play services.
- Go to Play Store and update your Google Play Services.
- Else Download the Apk format of that app and follow the below procedure.
- Then open Nox App Player, go to System settings->> General->> Turn on Root and Save the changes made. Then Restart the Nox App Player.
- Go To FileManager->> System->> Priv-app and delete the GmsCore.apk by long pressing the GmsCore.apk and choose Delete->>Yes.
- Then drag the .apk file you downloaded before from your Computer to Nox App Player.
- Click to open the apk folder and then click apk to install the apk.
Now you don’t get any error related to Google services.
But if you have Avast antivirus, then follow these steps also
- Go to Avast antivirus->> settings->> Troubleshooting.
- Then uncheck Enable Hardware-assisted Virtualization, then reboot your PC.
Nox App Player Has Stopped Working
This problem solved by changing Virtual Memory page file size.
- Right click on “Computer” icon on your desktop and click “properties”.
- Go to the “Advanced system setting” on the left navigation panel.
- Then in the System settings->> Advanced->> click “settings” under Performance.
- Then the window appears, Keep going on Advanced->> click “change” button.
- Uncheck “Automatically manage file size for all drivers”. Then select the “Customize size” in below options. sets the virtual memory size as Physical memory * 1.5. for example, if you have 2 GB computer memory then set virtual memory between 2048 to 4096. After giving customize size, click “SET” button and “OK” button.
- Restart your system to reflect the changes you were done.
Is Safe To Use Nox App Player
Nox App Player Android emulator is a trusted company. So, don’t worry about security. Nox App Player is a safe and secure software.
It tested by different Antivirus software and the result also positive. From the test result, it proves the software doesn’t contain any viruses, malware, spyware or Trojans in it.
So you can download the software without having any doubt, and enjoy your favorite Android applications on your PC or Desktop.
How To Remove Or Uninstall the Nox App Player from your PC
If you want to remove or uninstall the software from your PC, then follow the steps below,
For Windows XP:
- Start->> control panel->> programs->> Add/Remove programs
- Find the Nox App Player, click Nox App Player->> Remove or Change/Remove tab(to the right of the program).
- Wait for the progress bar reached to end, finally, you uninstalled the Nox App Player successfully
For Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Go to Start->> control panel->> Programs->>uninstall a program
- Find Nox App Player, click Nox App Player->> click “Uninstall”
- Follow the prompt appears on the screen, and the progress bar will show how long it take to remove.
- Wait for the progress bar reached to end, finally, you uninstalled the Nox App Player successfully.
How To Delete a Nox App Player on Windows 10 PC
Sometimes after uninstalling of the Nox App Player app, you may get a notification such as an app is still running even it is on the Hard drive.
To solve this issue on Windows 10, we follow some simple steps. They are,
- Right click on the bottom of your desktop(taskbar) to look for a “Task Manager” and left click on the task manager.
- In the task manager, select “Startup” at the top of the window.
- Scroll down the list and you can see the app you want to uninstall is listed or not.
If you find the app you searched, Check if it shows enable or disable on the bottom right corner. If it shows “enabled” then change that to “disabled”.
How To Delete A Program That Won’t Install
Some programs cannot be removed using add/remove or uninstall option tool which method we commonly use to view the installed programs in our computer or we can remove or uninstall the software from our PC.
Now you have two options. One is you can install the uninstaller programs such as Perfect Uninstaller or any other uninstaller software to remove the Nox App Player software from your computer.
Otherwise, you can try your own the following deleting software from your PC using the registry method. But make sure before you edit the registry take the backup of registry and program.
The steps to delete a program using registry method are,
How To Backup The Windows Registry
For Windows XP, before do anything take the backup of the registry.
- Go to start-> click Run
- Then Type %SystemRoot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe then click enter or OK.
- It will take you to System Restore page. Then Select create a restore point and click Next.
- Type the name for backup to restore point and create and close.
For Windows Vista or above:
- Go to start->> click Run ->> type Regedit and enter ok.
- Then click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->>Software->>Microsoft->> windows->>current version->>uninstall.
- In that find the uninstall key of software you want to delete, the names will appear on the right side. Right click and choose export to backup the key for future use.
- This will be used to restore the registry if you deleted the wrong key or did anything fault.
The Steps To Delete The Software Are
- Go to start->> RUN ->> type Regedit and enter OK .
- The registry the open, you can see the setting tree on left side of the window and there you can locate the uninstall key for your software.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
- Inside the uninstall folder, you can see a lot of uninstalling keys belongs to different programs or software installed on your computer. When you click one, the description for that key will appear on the right-hand side of the window. There you can find DisplayName that indicates the name of the program or software to the user. There you can find the name of the software you search.
- Find the uninstall key of Nox App Player or any other software you want to delete from your computer, after finding the key take backup by right click and click export.
- After taking a backup, delete the key. Now your program won’t appear on the Add/Remove programming list or uninstall a program list.
- If you want to add the files again, then click the backup file and a dialog box will appear to click ok and again click ok. you will see the programs in add/remove list or uninstall a program list.
Some programs create new entries in the registry to store their configuration options, search those files and delete those files. They may be found in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControSet\Services. Look for the program name and delete the files and folders related to that program successfully.
Nox App Player Vs Alternative Programs
There are a number of Android emulators available on the market. But some of the Android emulators are more popular and downloaded by many people such as Bluestacks, Nox App Player YouWave, Droid4x emulator, etc.
Nox App Player VS Bluestacks
Both Bluestacks and Nox App Player are completely free. Both software used by the people across the world.
But Nox App Player provides a Better gaming experience to the users. It is much faster when compared to Bluestacks. Nox App Player offers video capturing technique, shaking feature, Multitasking feature and supports KitKat Android 4.4.2 version apps and games well.
How To Solve The Issues like slow, laggy and graphics glitching
Your PC should satisfy the requirements of Nox App Player needed. Then, you can try the following options.
- Enable VT on your PC to get better performance.
- You can Customize RAM, CPU allocation for the Nox APP Player to solve this issues like slow, lag. For this first, enable VT on your PC then open Nox app player, go to settings->> advanced – performance setting, tick the box for before customizing and change the CPU and RAM requirements. Then save the changes had done.
- You can Update your Graphics card drivers for better graphics.