Most people build up their social profile to gain attention or have built their life around social media, which has become a part of our living today. From Kids too old age people everyone’s life revolves around social media. There isn’t exactly any feature provided by Facebook to see who views your profile often. But anyhow there is a trick to view who viewed your Facebook profile recently or most often.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Facebook in Google chrome or internet explorer.
- Log into your profile.
- Once you inside right click on the grey in an empty space, select page source.
- The source page will open, in that page, you need to find the word “InitialChatFriendsList.”
- Open the search box and enter the word; it will take you to the instances of the word.
- You will find a lot of numbers in series; these are identification numbers of your friends.
- They are arranged to start from the most recent till the last viewed.
- Copy the first number and travel back to your profile.
- In the URL section after “facebook.com/” paste the number and press enter.
- The profile that appears is the most recently viewed.
You can do this for the numbers you find in your source page below the section.
Specific third-party applications are claiming to show the recently or most viewed. Most of them are scams and they never really show you the results. It is most advisable not to download such applications and lose your profile.